- Biofreeze provides long lasting and fast acting cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, back aches, sore joints, and arthritis
- 118ml tube is one of the most popular formats, ideal for application on both small and large muscle areas including (back, neck, shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, foot, and ankle)
- Handy size for life on the go
- Not tested on animals
- Also available in white packaging
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel Tube – 118ml
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel provides pain relief for sore muscles, back aches, sore joints, and arthritis.
Warnings relating to Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel:
- Use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control centre immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, or mucous membranes.
- If condition worsens, or symptoms persist for more than 7 days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Do not use with heating pads or devices.
Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel contains:
Active ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol
Also contains: Water, Herbal Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Menthol, Camphor, Silicon Dioxide, Methylparaben, Gylcerine, Proplylene Glycol. FD&C, Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1.
This product is typically dispatched within 1-2 working days from date of order
Please note that we do not operate at the weekends. Orders placed after 2pm Friday will not get processed until the following Monday morning.
We use a tracked 48 Hour service for our standard delivery.
Please note that Medicine Marketplace cannot be held liable or responsible for any claims of missing or damaged goods that may occur during the shipping to third-party logistics providers, including Amazon’s third-party re-labeller’s.
Directions for use
You may also like…