Need relief fast? Dulcolax® medicated laxative suppositories can get you going within 15 to 60 minutes of use. On your mark, get set, relief.
- Comfort-shaped medicated suppository for rectal use only
- For ages 12 and up. Use as directed.
- Ages 6-12 can use ½ a suppository in a single daily dose
How to use
Remove the suppository from the plastic wrapping and insert the suppository, pointed end first, into the rectum.
For best results, you should lie down for 15 to 20 minutes, and try to retain the suppository for as long as you can.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over -1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into the rectum pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age- 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose
Children under 6 years of age- ask a doctor
Caution before using Dulcolax Suppositories:
- Should not be used with anal fissures or ulcerative procitis with mucosal damage are present.
- If you suffer from any of the following intestinal problems, ileus, intestinal obstruction, acute appendicitis, acute inflammatory bowel disease or any other surgical abdominal condition.
- If you are suffering from severe dehydration.
- Do not exceed dosage.
Delivery & Return
Free on Orders over £25 (£3.50 for orders under £25) – 3-5 days.
Next Day Delivery
£5.99 – Next working day (excluding Saturdays & Sundays) on orders placed before 4pm. Orders placed after 4pm will be delivered on the 2nd working day after the order is placed.
Private prescription medicines are sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery free of charge (all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £5.00).
NHS prescription medicines are sent by Royal Mail Signed
Normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket.
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it within 14 days. (Exclusions apply)